This exceptional home on the historic Battery with sun-filled rooms and wide piazzas offers panoramic harbor views.
Built by Henry Cheves in 1915, the home has been meticulously restored and features original pocket doors, three working fireplaces, wood floors, re-plastered walls and custom cabinetry with Wolf, Sub-Zero and Bosch appliances. There are four full baths, three en suite bedrooms including a large master with access to the upstairs piazza.
The main level features a spacious foyer that's open to the living and dining rooms, powder room, large eat-in kitchen with access to the exterior dining patio, full bath and a family room overlooking the pool area with outdoor fireplace complete this level. Motorized gates to off street parking make this one of the most desirable homes in the area.
Built in: 1915
Approximate Square Feet:
Lot Acres: 0.14